Looking for amazing Airbnb bathroom ideas? Learn how to make your Airbnb bathroom a memorable experience for your guests. With the growing trend of short-stay rentals like Airbnb, more and more people are turning to home-sharing as a way to earn extra money. If you are going to rent out your home, as an Airbnb host, it makes sense to add a bathroom to your house.
Moreover, if you are going to do that, you might as well go for a bathroom that is both functional and beautiful. With that in mind, read on for more about how to add an affordable bathroom to your home for an Airbnb rental, so that you can make the most of your investment.
If you own an Airbnb property, you will want to put some thought into how you design your bathroom. Not only does it need to be functional, but it also needs to be appealing enough so that guests are excited to stay there. Here are some affordable interior design tips for your Airbnb bathroom.
Airbnb Bathroom Design
If you want to make your Airbnb bathroom stand out, you should put a little more effort into your design. One way to do this is by choosing a theme for your bathroom. This can be as simple as choosing a color scheme or as creative as choosing a specific type of interior design. If you are looking for a more affordable bathroom theme, you can also go with something that is more modern and minimal.
1. Choose a flooring material that is both affordable and easy to maintain.
2. Keep your fixtures simple.
3. Use small, sleek appliances for your bathroom.
4. Make sure your bathroom is as clean and fresh-smelling as possible when guests arrive by using an air freshener plug-in or scented candles (or both).
One of the more popular modern bathroom themes is white. It’s clean, simple, and neutral, so it works well in any home. If you are looking for a more affordable option, you can also go with grey. It’s often a cheaper option compared to other popular bathroom themes, so it’s an affordable option for any budget.
– Keep It Clean. Cleanliness is key when designing a bathroom. This includes keeping the floors clean, keeping the walls clean, and keeping the counters clean.
– Create a Sense of Space. The bathroom should feel like a separate space, not a part of the living room or bedroom.
– Organize the Cabinets. When it comes to organizing the cabinets in your bathroom, you have a few options. You can put all of the cleaning supplies in one cabinet and all of the toiletries in another. You can also choose to have a cabinet for each category, such as toiletries and cleaning supplies, body care stuff, and so on.
– Install a Lighting System. Make sure to install a lighting system in your bathroom. Not only will this help with activities like grooming and bathing, but it can also be used for aromatherapy or meditation.
– Install a Curtain Rod. A curtain rod can help with bathroom design, making the space feel larger. When you take down the curtains, they will make the space feel larger, and this can help with feelings of confinement.
Decorative Elements for Your Bathroom Interior
The first thing to consider when designing your bathroom is what type of decoration you want it to have. Bathrooms are one of the most personal spaces in your home, so you will want yours to be reflective of your style and taste. You can decorate with candles and flowers, or you can add a few decorative accents like a towel rack or bath mat. You may also want to consider adding some pictures and mirrors that reflect light onto the walls for an uplifting effect. You can take it a step further by adding scented candles or bath oils for an extra touch.
Airbnb Bathroom Ideas
– Choose a light color scheme: Light colors are easier to clean and they make the bathroom feel airier. If your budget is tight, you don’t need to go all out with expensive tiles. Paint the floor and walls with light colors like white.
– Upgrade your lighting: Lighting is very important in any room and it’s especially important in a bathroom. A good bathroom has plenty of natural light as well as ample overhead lighting. Install lights above the mirror and above the sink so that guests can see what they’re doing during their stay.
– Utilize mirrors: Mirrors are excellent space savers and they also provide a nice decorative touch as well. You can use mirrors to cover up an unattractive wall or to add some natural light to a dark corner of the room. You’ll want one large mirror for each side of the sink or bathtub.
– Enhance storage space: Adding storage space is essential for Airbnb bathrooms because guests will be staying for shorter periods of time than if they were renting an apartment or house outside Airbnb. The drawers around your toilet are perfect places to store items like toilet paper, shampoo, conditioner, toothpaste, floss, face wash, and more!
1. Make It Functional
The first step to creating a functional Airbnb bathroom is deciding what you want it to do.
- Do you want it to be a relaxing spa-like oasis?
- Do you need space for all your toiletries?
- Do you want to make it easy for guests to get dressed in the morning?
Whatever your needs are, take the time to plan accordingly. Your bathroom should not only be appealing, it also needs to be functional. Make sure you have a toilet and a shower that is working well, as they are the most important features in a bathroom. You don’t want to have an attractive bathroom and not have a place for the toilet or shower. Design your bathroom with these necessities in mind and it will be easy to fill.
2. Keep It Clean and Organized
One important thing you can do to make your Airbnb bathroom more inviting is to keep it clean and organized. This means making sure all the surfaces are free of clutter, there’s no dirt on the floor, and the sink isn’t full of toothpaste or hair products. Guests will appreciate a tidy home because they’ll feel more comfortable staying there. If you have the time and budget, consider installing some nice-looking storage bins for toiletries inside your cabinet doors. You could even label them so guests know what goes where.
Another way to get a more stylish look is with paint colors. Consider using two different colors in your bathroom: one on the walls and one on the trim (crown molding, baseboards, etc.). This provides contrast without looking too busy or distracting. You could also use light colors on top and darker ones below for an elegant look perfect for high-end apartments.
A lot of renters are drawn to shiny things like stainless steel appliances or marble countertops in a bathroom. If you have these luxury features as well as newer fixtures elsewhere in your home like a new tub or tile flooring, then show them off! Your bathroom should be a highlight of your property; don’t be afraid to show it off with style!
3. Match Your Bathroom’s Color Scheme
If you want to create a bathroom that will feel inviting, the color scheme is one of the most important factors. It’s also something that people are very conscious about when renting your property. Different colors have different psychological effects on people. For example, warm colors like red and orange might make a person feel more energetic and spirited while cool colors like blue and green may make someone more relaxed.
We recommend picking out a color theme for your bathroom and then matching it with your design style. For example, if you’re looking for a calming vibe, use cooler colors like blue or green. If you’re looking for something more upbeat, use warmer colors like red or orange instead. You can also mix and match these different colors to create an eclectic look in your Airbnb bathroom that feels fresh and inviting.
4. Get Fresh Wallpaper
Wallpaper is one of the cheapest ways to update your bathroom. You can find great-looking, high-quality wallpapers for under $10 at retail stores like Amazon.com, Walmart, or Target. This makes it a quick, affordable way to get a fresh new look without having to spend thousands of dollars on major renovations.
Another awesome benefit of wallpaper is that you can choose a design that matches the theme of your Airbnb space. If you are offering a beach house for rent, for example, you might want to select an ocean-themed paper or if you have an Airbnb in the mountains, you might want to go with an outdoorsy design. Wallpaper can help make your Airbnb feel vibrant and welcoming–a perfect place for guests to stay when they visit!
5. Add a Wall Hook
Adding a wall hook to your bathroom can be a great way to make the space feel homier, especially if you’re renting it out to different people. A wall hook can hold towels, robes, or even items like soap or toothbrushes. If you want your guests to feel at home in your Airbnb property, adding a few hooks will help.
This will give guests a place to hang their towels when they get out of the shower or bath. A wall hook is an easy way to make your Airbnb property appear welcoming and clean. You can find many different styles and finishes that will match the look of your bathroom fixtures and decor. Wall hooks are also perfect for guests who might be staying there for a while. They can hang their clothes on the hook instead of throwing them in a pile on the floor, which might not make them feel at home. Thus, this might encourage them to stay longer!
6. Install a Shower Head
Adding a showerhead to your bathroom can be a great way to increase the appeal of your Airbnb. Guests may not have access to as many amenities during their stay, so you want them to at least feel refreshed when they get out of the shower. Additionally, installing a showerhead will give guests more options for taking showers, so they aren’t limited to standing up or sitting on the side of the tub. You should also invest in some shelving and hooks for towels and toiletries that are within reach of the showerhead.
Installing a showerhead is simple and affordable. You don’t need to rush out and buy the fanciest shower head available. You can find a basic, but functional one for under $30. A good-quality shower head will make your guests feel like they are in a five-star hotel.
7. Opt for a Shower Curtain
There are many different ways to design your bathroom, but one of the most common is a shower curtain. This is often more cost-effective than spending money on an expensive door or glass partition. Not only will it save you money, but it also helps you break up the space while still giving guests the privacy they need. Many people think that shower curtains can’t be stylish and sophisticated, but there are plenty of options when it comes to this type of design.
You will find an array of colors and patterns, which means you can get creative with your design. Pick a fabric that matches your decor and style for a personalized touch. If you have any storage in your bathroom, set up the shower curtain behind it for extra storage space. Plus, by having the curtain close to the ground, it won’t collect water from wet feet or clothes.
8. Choose a Light Fixture
If your home is going to be listed on Airbnb, then it is even more important that you choose a light fixture that is able to withstand the weather. This is because your bathroom is going to be exposed to the elements, which means that you will have to worry about a light fixture that is able to withstand the weather. This means that you need to choose a light fixture that is able to withstand the weather, such as a metal, sealed light fixture.
While the overall atmosphere in your Airbnb bathroom is important, your fixtures are especially important. They serve as a major focal point and visually set the scene for your guests. You want to choose a light fixture that is both functional and attractive. The major thing to consider when choosing a light fixture is the size. If you can’t fit a standard socket or two into your bathroom, there won’t be much room for everything else. Try to get a fixture that fits into the space you have available.
9. Do Not Forget the Essentials
When it comes to making your bathroom design more inspiring, you also need to make sure that you have essential toiletries in your bathroom, such as toilet paper, hand soap, shampoo, soap, and conditioner. These items are going to be used by your guests, and it is also going to help you stay organized. If you want to add a bit of flair to your bathroom, you can also make a sign indicating what is in the bathroom. This will make it feel like a spa, and it will also make it feel like a home away from home for your guests. You can also add a signature to your toilet or make a poster for your bathroom.
10. Make It Feel Like Home
One of the most important ways you can make your Airbnb bathroom design more inspiring is to make it feel like a home. This means that you should make it feel welcoming and that you should make it feel like the guests are home. One way you can do this is by making the bathroom feel like a home by adding items that make the bathroom feel like a home, such as pictures of family, pictures of friends and pets, as well as pictures of your home. This will make your guests feel welcome and make them feel like they are in your home.
If your bathroom is different from where you live, your guests may not be able to feel comfortable in there. To make it feel like home, you can put pictures and other things you enjoy in your bathroom on display. You can also have a favorite scent in your bathroom – something you can smell when you come home from work or school. You can also put your own touch on it by painting the walls, putting up posters, and other small things.
Airbnb Bathroom Rules
When it comes to making your bathroom design more inspiring, you also need to follow some bathroom rules that guide how your guests should use the bathroom. Most of these rules are common sense and are nothing to worry about, but it is important to make these rules clear to your guests.
1. Guests should always follow the rules regarding the use of the toilet. This means that they should not use the toilet for storage or for other activities such as eating. They should also not leave food in the toilet, as this could cause a health hazard.
2. When using the shower, guests should not use the shower for longer than 10 minutes. This is because prolonged shower use can damage the pipes and lead to waste backups in the home.
3. Allowing guests to use your bathroom is important. This means that you should make sure that your guests use your bathroom whenever they are at your home. This can be done through a guest rule or by simply keeping a guest list with the names of your guests and their contact information.
Airbnb Best Bathrooms
If you want to know what Airbnb bathrooms are the best, we have the answer for you. We searched the Airbnb community, and we found 17 home-sharing properties with amazing Airbnb bathroom ideas that we think you should see. So, without further ado, here are our picks for the Airbnb best bathrooms:
1. This home has a bright and welcoming bathroom with a modern and colorful design. The flooring is a gray and white chevron pattern, which sets a calming tone for the room. The choice of light fixtures and the wallpaper also help create a relaxing atmosphere.
2. This Airbnb bathroom has a country-modern feel. The large wooden shower rail and the decorative wall tiles make the bathroom feel special and unique. Its flooring has a dark grey and light grey pattern, and it contrasts well with the rest of the space. The yellow light fixtures and the lanterns hanging above the toilet and sink add an air of sweetness to the space. The owners also added a photo wall, which makes the bathroom feel like a home away from home.
3. This bright and inviting bathroom has a colorful, beachy feel. The flooring is a light seafoam green, and the walls are a sandy color. Its yellow light fixtures and the wooden lanterns against the wall help make the space feel welcoming and bright. The owners added beach photos and a shelf for the best towels for Airbnb so you can have the feel of being at the beach without actually being there. The photo wall also adds to the feeling of being at the beach.
4. This cozy and warm-toned bathroom is a perfect place to unwind after a long day. The circular marble flooring helps the space feel welcoming and comforting, while the walls are adorned with cozy accessories and the light fixtures are a soft orange. You can also add a photo wall to this space so guests have a place to display photos of their travels or as reminders of their time in your home.